In the month of May Gurudev will receive donations from the devotees. The donated amount will be spent on people like you and me through a Trust established by Gurudev. Gurudev says that the world could get rid of its all-round paucity had it learnt the correct ways to give and take. That’s why He always says, “you’ll have to give.” You should give so that your eagerness to give intensifies. Having conveyed Gurudev’s, we would now conclude with one of His sayings:
“You’ll donate not because donation is a good deed, but because you should know that donating to the Guru leads one towards a realisation of the Fullness.”
Therefore come, let us all offer our mind and heart at the feet of our Guru.
Time and Place for Arghadan:
From 1 May 2019 to 15 May 2019 at Nadra (Krishnapur) Ashram, Purba Bardhaman from 3.30 p.m to 5.30 p.m
From 16 May 2019 to 31 May 2019 : Nibeditapally Ashram, Purba Bardhaman from 3.30 p.m to 5.30 p.m
Arghadan will also be held on the following special occasions from 10.30 a.m to 1.45 p.m and 4.00 p.m to 5.30 p.m:
7 May 2019: Akshay Tritiya: Gurudev will be present at Nadra Ashram and give Diksha at 9.00 a.m.
9 May 2019: Gurudev’s Advent Day Festival: Gurudev will be present at Nadra Ashram
18 May 2019: Buddha Purnima: Gurudev will be present at Nibeditapally Ashram
Nibeditapally Ashram Route Direction: Board on a town service bus from Burdwan railway station towards Alisha bus stand. Get down at Muchipara Chinnomasta Mandir stoppage and walk down the lane on the opposite side of the G.T road. The ashram is at two minutes walking distance from that point.
Ph No.: +91-7797499280
Nadra (Krishnapur) Ashram Route Diraction: Board on a Burdwan- Kalna bus and get down at Nadra bus stop and start walking on the bitumen road on your left. The ashram is at 15 minutes walking distance.
Ph. No.: +91-9474638702
Email ID: email@example.com
Important Things to Note:
- Bank details for online payment:
- Swami Debananda Ashram A/C No.: 95232010008786
- Swami Debananda Mission A/C No.: 95232010008790
- Syndicate Bank, Burdwan Branch, IFS Code: SYNB0009523
- Cheque or cash should be put inside an envelope on which should be written your name, address, and phone number. If it is a cheque, cheque number and name of bank and branch should also be mentioned.
- If you want a certificate for income tax rebate (80 G), payment should be made in favour of SWAMI DEBANANDA MISSION. If the amount exceeds Rs 2000/-, it has been made mandatory by law that the payment has to be made through cheque.
Swami Debananda Ashram and Swami Debananda Mission Trust Committee.